At Orchid Valley, we understand the importance of providing all beloved creatures with a dignified passing, and honouring their memory.
We have created this unique and enchanting garden memorial stake especially for animal lovers to enjoy as a lasting tribute to their treasured pet. Embellished with beautiful orchids and accompanied by a self adhesive, weatherproof blank plaque to be engraved by you at a convenient time, this cross has been lovingly designed to blend harmoniously into any favourite landscape, to serve as a dedicated pet memorial.
Free from any specific animal prints, this charming and rustic cross is an ideal gift to offer somebody grieving the loss of a much loved pet of any kind, and we very much hope that this beautifully packaged bespoke garden marker brings comfort and fond memories to anybody who has the pleasure of receiving one.
* Affordable and unique, this beautiful cross is the perfect way to create a lasting tribute to a beloved pet, whilst comforting the family left behind.
* Made from weatherproof poly resin, this elegant and durable memorial garden marker is embellished with beautiful orchids, and inscribed with the words “Beautiful memories treasured forever of the special times we shared together, faithful companion until the end, rest in peace - farewell my friend”.
* Featuring a naturally formed stone finish, and free from specific animal prints, thus suitable for any pet, this unique garden stake has been lovingly designed by the Orchid Valley team to blend harmoniously with any landscape, and is an ideal comforting gift to offer a bereaved friend or relative.
* Enclosed is a 5cm x 2cm self adhesive, weatherproof BLANK plaque which can be engraved by you at a convenient time before being firmly stuck into position on the cross in the space provided. (An almost identical alternative product featuring a paw print and without a plaque, is also available from Orchid Valley.)
* The cross stands 30cm tall, has a thickness of 1.2cm, measures 19cm across the broadest point, and is provided with a 13cm stake. To assemble this garden marker, simply screw the stake provided gently but securely into the base of the cross, and then position as desired by pressing the stake into firm ground until the cross base is level with the surface of the earth.